Terms and ConditionsWelcome to keralanikah.com
Welcome to keralanikah.com. As per this terms and conditions, the clients of keralanikah.com are given restricted permit to utilize the content and service of this site. In order to use this website, you must register yourself as the member of the site. By signing up the service, you give your acceptance to be bound by the Terms and conditions (herein referred to as “Agreement “). To become a member of this Kerala matrimonial site and to be able to communicate with fellow members, follow the instructions given during registration process. This agreement summarizes the terms that you are subjected to as a user of this website. The terms and conditions might be updated now and then at the sole discretion of keralanikah.com and will be intimated to you. Compliant with such changes, if you then it will be constituted as your acknowledgment for the progressions.Criteria of Use
This Agreement will become effective once you have enrolled as a part and will stay in full constraint as and when you keep on using the Site. If you wish to terminate your membership for any reason and at any time, you may do so by informing keralanikah.com in writing. In case if the portal terminates your membership or you terminate your membership, you won't be entitled any discount regardless of whether you have any unutilized membership expenses. keralanikah reserves the sole right to terminate your access to the Site and/or your membership for any reason. You will be acknowledged by the same for the same via email at the email address you have provided in your application for membership.
In the case of keralanikah.com terminating your membership for breaching the Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund. Even after the termination of the Agreement, provisions including sections 4,5,7,9 -12 of this Agreement will remain in effect.Non-Commercial Use by Members
- Members of the site will not engage in any advertisement or demand of selling or buying any products or services through this site.
- You will not send any networking letters or spam the email of keralanikah.com users.
- Utilizing any information obtained from the administration for the purpose of abusing, harassing or hurting a fellow member will be considered as a violation of this agreement.
- keralanikah.com has the sole right to confine the number of communications, messages, of all the members in order to protect the individuals from any kind of abuse or misuse.
- Sending vulgar, lewd, licentious, defamatory messages that promote hatred and/or are racial or abusive in any manner will be deemed as a break of this Agreement and shall be entitled to termination of the membership.
- keralanikah.com at its own discretion reserves the right to screen all the messages that are sent to another member(s). We also manage the number of your chat sessions
- Use of Bots, EXE's, CGI or any other programs/scripts to view content on or communicate/contact/respond/interact with keralanikah.com and/or its Members is restricted.
keralanikah.com owns and retains all the intellectual property without any limitation. The site content shall not be copied, published, modified, transmitted, distributes, displayed, sold or performs in any form. The keralanikah.com contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information and its licensors.You agree that
- keralanikah.com owns all the legal, lawful and non-objectionable messages, content and/or other information, material that are posted on the forum boards.
- You understand and agree that the content or other information posted on the site may be examined by the keralanikah.com and have the sole right at its own discretion to delete, edit or display such information or messages, photos, and profiles which might be considered as illegal, offensive or that might violate the rights, harm, or intimidate the safety of other members. It will be considered as a breach of this agreement and may be liable to termination.
- The information, data, text, photographs, graphics, messages, tags, or other Content whether publicly posted or privately transmitted or otherwise made available to keralanikah.com members, are the sole responsibility of the individual from whom such Content is originated and shall be the person's sole risks and consequences.
- keralanikah.com reserves the right to verify the authenticity of the content posted and may ask to provide any documentary or another form of evidence supporting the information.
- In the case of your failure to produce any proof or if the evidence is not viable to justify and support your claim then keralanikah.com may, in its sole discretion, terminate your Membership without any refund.
- You understand that by posting content to any public forum, you automatically grant keralanikah.com and other members the license to utilize, reproduce, exhibit, distribute and perform the information and content in any manner.
Any member violating the following outlines will be subjected to appropriate legal action in the sole discretion of keralanikah.com. The violator will be removed and membership will be terminated from the website without refund. It includes
- • New profiles or memberships will be verified for its authenticity by keralanikah.com and will be immediately activated after receiving quality declaration.
- • In the case of unacceptable profile contents or if the profile contains vicious language or unsolicited information then keralanikah.com reserves the right to, deactivate, or terminate or discontinue the concerned profile.
- • Only paid users will have access to contact information of other members.
- • The responsibility of your connections with other members through this site solely lies with you. keralanikah.com does not have any responsibility to supervise the disputes between its members.
- • Free membership may be discontinued by keralanikah as and when it is required to be of no more relevance.
- • All the users are required to submit their profile with the necessary information required for establishing a matrimonial profile. keralanikah will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused for Concealing facts relevant to marriage
- • keralanikah.com does not guarantee the legality and validity of the content provided by the members. This may include information related religion, caste or creed or any other personal information.
- • keralanikah.com will not be responsible for any delays caused by posting information due to technical faults.
- • The site is not responsible for any loss or damage due to the discontinuation of the service or for any damage caused due to accessing other member’s profile.
- • keralanikah.com does not provide any guarantee that you as an aspirant will receive responses and is not liable to any refunds or credits.
- • The users will not promote any unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work.
- • The users will not send any information with restricted contents or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images..
- • The users will not encourage extra-marital affairs, exploitation of people under 18 years of age in a sexual or violent manner, other illegal activities
The service of keralanikah.com must be used in accordance with all local, state, and federal laws and regulations. Creating multiple profiles is not accepted in any case. Doing so may subject to terminate without any refunds.Copyright Policy
The copyrighted material, trademarks, or other restrictive data may not be recreated, copied, or conveyed in any form without the prior written consent of the owner. In the case of your copyright materials being replicated and posted, you may connect with our copyright Agents for copyright encroachment with an electronic or physical mark approving the person to act on behalf of the owner and a description of the copyrighted material that you believe has been infringed. You must also include a source of the material, your address, telephone number, and email address along with a written statement. If applicable then you may also produce a certificate of the registration or any other intellectual property right. You can contact keralanikah.com Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement by writing to the address located under the Help/Contact section.Privacy
The portal does not state any authority of the content that is posted on the website. It also does not take any responsibility for the error, deletion, omissions, interruptions, and delay in the process of transactions, line failures in communication, theft or unauthorized access to any information of a member / visitor. The services provided are available in AS- IS form. The portal does not take any responsibility for the conduct of any user . .Limitation on Liability
Apart from jurisdictions where such arrangements are restricted, in any occasion, keralanikah.com won’t be obligated to you or any third individual for any circuitous, considerable, commendable, accidental, unique or reformatory harms, including likewise lost benefits emerging from your utilization of the Site. Despite anything actually contained, keralanikah.com gives you the liability for any cause, regardless of the type of the activity. .Disputes
If any issue arises which is related to any service, you agree that the issue will be resolved under the governance laws of India.Indemnity
By turning into a member of keralanikah.com service, you consent to get specific emails from the portal. This agreement accepted upon use of portal and further declare that the contains should be in between you and the site. On the off chance that any arrangement of this Agreement is held invalid, the rest of this Agreement should proceed in full compel and impact. You are under a commitment to report any abuse or mishandle of the portal by keeping in touch with Customer Care. On receiving such information, the site may, if necessary, can deactivate the membership of the Member responsible for such violations or misuse. If the complainant is at fault then they will be subject to termination of his / her membership without any refund of the subscription fee.
For queries related to this agreement, please contact us.